Deadline: 25th August 2022 (Thursday) @ 4.00 pm
The ITTF and the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) cordially invite Member Associations to
nominate one or two International Umpires for the World Para Table Tennis Championships
2022, scheduled to take place from 6 to 12 November 2022 in Granada, Spain.
Briefly some basic requirements:
• Umpires nominated must be International Umpires with accredited Para table tennis
experience. If two umpires are nominated, they should be from different genders.
• Invited umpires must organize their own transport to the official airports as well as travel
and medical insurance. In addition, all invited umpires are responsible for their cost in case
of early arrival and/or late departure.
• Local transport will be provided from and to Malaga (AGP) and Granada (GRX) Airports.
• The daily allowance for Blue Badge umpires will be USD 100 or equivalent for each working
day. International umpires will receive USD 50 per working day. Other Match Officials shall
receive USD 40 or equivalent for each working day.
• Umpires nominated must be fully vaccinated.
• The LOC will cover the cost of the COVID-19 tests and the limit of reimbursement per
ART/PCR test is 20 EUR/80 EUR. In case a pre-departure Covid-19 test is needed prior to
departure from Granada, the cost will be covered by the LOC.
• Should a nominated umpire require a VISA, kindly send relevant details when submitting
the nomination (passport copy). A letter of invitation will be provided to the selected
umpires. Please note that all costs associated with the visa application are the
responsibility of the applicant or its parent association and the issuance of a VISA is at the
sole discretion of the relevant Consulate or Embassy.
• If an umpire is tested positive, will be in isolation until he/she is tested negative and will be
released of isolation. The umpire is responsible for all the costs associated to the isolation.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
• Since this is an open invitation, it is expected that many umpires nominated may not be
selected. The selection will be based on previous performance, geographic boundaries, and
• The deadline for nominations is Thursday 25 August 2022, 4.00 pm. Please return the completed Nomination Form to (firstname.lastname@example.org), copy to State TTA (State endorsement required), Mr. Lee Su Hau (email@example.com) and Ms. Corrine Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Late submissions will not be considered. Late submissions will not be
• The URC will confirm the selection no later than 5 days after the ITTF deadline and an
announcement will be made on the ITTF website.
• Other documents and details around the Events will be shared with selected umpires, as
Thank you for your cooperation.